Monday, October 21, 2019

Thank You!

Warren: Mom, you know I always love you guys, right? Because I feel like I don’t say it enough anymore. You know, with me being a moody, ahem, how do I say this nicely to my puberty side? Rebel? But, I do love you guys. You don’t have to say anything this time Mom, if you don’t want to. This is just my apology/love/appreciation blog to everyone I love. One and a half or two years ago, let’s just say my life didn’t feel like it was worth living. But, after everyone’s tremendous support, including my counselor, I finally got the courage to speak my mind through this blog and let the world know I’m out there. Now, I just consider myself as a humble 13 year old boy from a small town. A lot of you consider me as something more than that. While I really do appreciate that, I just want to be humble and give back to the community in any way I can. I really do love you guys. And I love that I have such wonderful people backing me up and supporting me. I just wanted to thank you for being a part of the ride so far. I hope this happiness and this high note that I’m feeling lasts for a good while. What I’m saying is, and I don’t want to sound cheesy, but it’s true, enjoy things while they last. Because I know darn well that this happiness I’m feeling won’t last forever. But, when you feel happy, savor it. I don’t want to hear that you’re too depressed to really see some good in the world; Because then you will make the exact same mistake I did when I was depressed. So, anyone who is listening, do me a favor please, enjoy life and laugh a little bit. Even if you can only be happy for a minute at a time, make the most out of that minute. Anyway, I hope you enjoy and as always, stay happy!

4 comments:

The Definition of Insanity (Trying to keep up in a conversation between us)

Warren: Here we go again… What am I going to talk about? I seriously don’t know what to talk about. I know! I’m not going to talk about a...