Monday, November 11, 2019

The Definition of Insanity (Trying to keep up in a conversation between us)

Warren: Here we go again… What am I going to talk about? I seriously don’t know what to talk about. I know! I’m not going to talk about anything, I’m going to talk TO you. So, how is everyone doing? Good morning, good evening, depending on your time zone, or good afternoon. I was wondering, if I didn’t have a specific topic to talk about, would you guys still enjoy my blog. Because nothing is really happening at this point in my life. Yes, I know, my Mom and I can have our specific conversations, but there hasn’t really been much of that recently. Leah: Wait a sec, what about our whole, deep conversation the other morning about me telling you how I finally understood horcruxes and what it felt like to have your soul tethered to something because of the dreams I had? Warren: Yeah but I haven’t really seen the movies (please don’t sue us J. K. Rowling) to understand what there is to talk about with horcruxes. So, that plan kind of jumped out the window. Leah: What about our conversation about good music when you got home from school today and singing a duet to Country Road ™ (please don’t sue us, John Denver… is John Denver still alive? Hold on, we’re having our research team look it up now, aka Google, please don’t sue us Google ™ ….. Uh, okay then, please don’t sue us John Denver’s estate.) (That was a negatory btw, John Denver has in fact passed… a long time ago. Unless parts of his soul were tied to horcruxes, then he lives on through YouTube ™ , please don’t sue us YouTube ™ .) (Please don’t sue us, John Denver’s YouTube ™ horcrux). What if YouTube ™ was a horcrux?? Wouldn’t that be insane!? Warren: Great Mom, you brought all the lawsuits on us. Leah: When they say, lawsuit, is it a thing, or are they referring to the lawyers in suits, hence, lawsuit? Because if it was just their suits, I have to admit, that’s not very intimidating or scary. Warren: I don’t even know what’s happening anymore. Leah: Pretty much, you dilly dallied, ho hummed, didn’t pick up the pace Picante ™ , so I just started rolling with it. Warren: So, I guess that’s just what happens when we have a “normal” conversation without a topic. Leah: Oh look, there’s a squirrel!!! Warren: Didn’t pick up the pace Picante ™ , pffffftttttt, that’s what I say to that! Oh look, there’s Henny! Leah: And that’s why I don’t like pineapple on my pizza. (Warren was laughing too hard to even say anything, so our captions guy (or girl, cause it’s me) just decided to put…) Warren: *Laughing uncontrollably* Leah: I really don’t mind pineapple on my pizza, but I don't eat pizza either. Warren: And that’s why I think the Earth is square. I didn’t say flat, because you know, controversy. Anyway, I say we stop here before it gets anymore random and the reader completely gets lost and loses any more interest. Leah: Right, I agree. Buttons. Warren: Yum, you said buttons…. Chocolate *drool* (Buttons are an Irish chocolate, in case you didn’t know). Leah: That’s right. Lemon. Warren: Are we going insane? I think we are! Hmmm… my mouth tastes like lollipops. Leah: That was so random Warren.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Definition of Insanity (Trying to keep up in a conversation between us)

Warren: Here we go again… What am I going to talk about? I seriously don’t know what to talk about. I know! I’m not going to talk about a...