Sunday, September 22, 2019

My Best Friend

Warren: Friends, they’re the people you’re close to, they’re the people you can tell anything to and they still wouldn’t judge you. Friends have been a big part of my childhood, just like most other people’s childhood. To the people that didn’t have many friends, I can relate to you too. But, I’m going to mainly talk about what it’s like to have that one friend that you can always go to. Now, for the sake of his own privacy, I’m going to call him, Bob. The day I really met Bob was in preschool and we really connected and started laughing about something. Now, I don’t know exactly what we were laughing about (you know how preschoolers are). But it seems like I remembered that it was pretty funny anyway. I look back on that day with great fondness. That was the start of a long, healthy friendship. (Sorry, it’s really hard to concentrate while my cat is playing with his toy in the background). Anyway, that friendship not only lasted for 10 months, it has lasted for 6 years. You may be asking, “But, Warren, what happened to Bob?” Bob moved to a different school, but he’s pretty close still. I don’t see him though. I hope that one day the friendship can be rekindled and that we still have the same spark that we used to. The spark that lasted 6 whole years. Some of you who really know me, probably know who I’m talking about, but still, privacy sake. All I’m saying is, keep your best friend close for as long as you can, while you can. If Bob ever finds this, you know who you are, “Hi old friend.” Anyway, thanks for listening to me share my opinions and feelings about friends. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Definition of Insanity (Trying to keep up in a conversation between us)

Warren: Here we go again… What am I going to talk about? I seriously don’t know what to talk about. I know! I’m not going to talk about a...